• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford Maverick Pickup

Enough power for his applications 🤷‍. It's a 4 cylinder with the hybrid charge as you drive. It'd not like you're gonna pull a travel trailer or boat with a small truck. Most he will do is put some antique furniture in the bed, lumber or bags of mulch.
I’m stuck in 60’s muscle car mode. Still want the most powerful engine in the lightest body.
Just can’t afford it any more.
Miss the days when you and the salesman could sit down with the option book and order exactly what you wanted.

I’m stuck in 60’s muscle car mode. Still want the most powerful engine in the lightest body.
Miss the days when you and the salesman could sit down with the option book and order exactly what you wanted.
I guess you still can, but they're going to gouge you in the process. Last vehicles I special ordered where in 1994. My wife's car has been gone for almost 24 model years. I'm still driving my truck.....

Hell he's got a 73 mustang he cruises around in for a muscle car.

You can still sit down and order exactly what you want on a vehicle, at least with ford you can.

0 to 60 in under 6 seconds. Is that fast enough for you? Just went and test drove one this morning. You can only order them and you can put whatever options you want. No money down, no penalty if you don't take it. They hope you don't because they can sell them for more than sticker. If you order you pay sticker. Pleasantly shocked by the leg room for the driver. I'll be ordering one for a commuter.

0 to 60 in under 6 seconds. Is that fast enough for you? Just went and test drove one this morning. You can only order them and you can put whatever options you want. No money down, no penalty if you don't take it. They hope you don't because they can sell them for more than sticker. If you order you pay sticker. Pleasantly shocked by the leg room for the driver. I'll be ordering one for a commuter.
Some of the ford dealerships do mark them up upon delivery for "fees". It isn't a lot but it is still mark up. My dad has had his for a little over a month now, he is on his second tank of fuel with over 1100 miles on it. He loves the hybrid charge as you go. If it were in my budget for me to finance one or had the cash on hand to buy one outright I'd sell my 09 f150 and buy a maverick.

How is the ecoboost? I know some earlier ones had tons of issues.

Who loves their maverick?

I do. It's the XL model and hybrid. It's a work vehicle and I drive all over the state. Comfortable and enough room and great gas mileage. I'm not a Ford guy but I would actually look at buying one myself if the company didn't provide this one.

Maverick Lariet Tremior - on lot in North Ga. 45,000 is the price

I don't get the upscale versions of this truck. To me it's all about upfront affordability and economical to operate. So far it has done that and more. A Tremor and Raptor version of one of these makes about as much sense as an SVO edition Ford Fiesta. But I am sure some dude will be all over it and brag about paying above sticker for the little thing.

Back
Top Bottom