Ford buyers beware

I put around 1500 miles a year on a vehicle so I generally don't get into the problem milage before I trade it in. It will have 7500 miles in 5 years when the warranty expires. I won't live long enough to see 36000 miles probably since that'd be a while.

I had the 2015 I think. Shift into park or first or something at highway speed.
That thing was 100% lemon. Dealer and Ford denies all. I no longer own it. I tried to make them buy it back. Good luck with that. Lemon law. Lol riiiight
You can have them buy it back you just have to be persistent. We had a customer that bought a Dakota RT. That's the extended cab with the 360 in it well he lowered it and put a vortec supercharger on it. He ended up getting them to buy the truck back because it was 100 lb short on the towing capacity. So it can be done it's just a time consuming process and you just need to hang in there. By law you do have 3 days to turn the truck back in for buyer's remorse and that cannot be disputed the dealership just have to handle your keys back if you traded it in or refund your money if you put a large deposit on it. This guy went all the way out and I don't think he wanted a new truck from Dodge I think he wanted a different model or different make but out of all those modifications you still got them to buy the truck back. So if you can be patient and persistent you can get them to buy it back. It's just how much time and energy do you want to put into it. Cuz it is not a quick process.

1997 Ford F350 Dually, always sounds like a noisy diesel; rides rough as a wagon. Low horsepower but thems real big horses, Clydesdales or such I believe. Bought it 21 years ago and if I can still find diesel fuel in 20 years I maybe still driving it.

Had an '05 F150 that was trouble free for me for 7 year's, regular cab with the 4.6l & 4x4.

Only thing I did was basic maintenance and install a leveling kit along with factory Expedition wheels to dress it up.

Ended up selling to gather funds to buy my house. Was a good truck to me.

Like I said not all of them are going to exhibit problems. But according to him more trucks than not had many problems. The 2004 and the main part was the most likely culprit to leave you stranded.

Quick Answer: Avoid Toyota Tacoma Year Models 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2016, and 2017​

All vehicle manufacturers and vehicle lines have good years and bad years. Toyota is the number two selling truck behind Ford and just as many if not more models that are recommended you avoid.

Back
Top Bottom