• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a ghost or something you cant explain?

I believe there have been mentions of spirits for as long as humans have existed. At least as long as humans have recorded history they have recorded encounters with spirits.

I mean, how come there are no reports of caveman ghosts today? Do ghosts only have a maximum of a 300 year lifespan or something?

Anyway, here's my story. Once I was sad so I went to a cave to think to myself. As I was there some ghostly figure appeared before me. The figure said:
"Proclaim in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, who created man out a clot of blood. Proclaim! And thy Lord is most bountiful. He who taught use of the pen, taught man that which he knew not!"

That freaked me out, so I left the cave. But then I returned later. And
when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying "Hammerhead636! You are the apostle of Allah and I am Gabriel." I raised my head towards heaven to see who was speaking, and Gabriel in the form of a man with feet astride the horizon, saying, "O Hammerhead636! You are the apostle of Allah and I am Gabriel." I stood gazing at him moving neither forward nor backward, then I began to turn my face away from him, but towards whatever region of the sky I looked, I saw him as before.

It was quite the sight to behold.

Have seen, felt, heard, and smelled enough unexplainable things that I believe there's is a lot more to life that we'll ever know

Second on "empath". My sister in-law is very tuned to such things. She cannot go into antique stores, they really freak her out and the vibes she gets are so strong she does not go in them.

tell you another story. There is an apartment complex on Ashford Dunwoody RD. The complexes are built on land that was once part of a house that faces Ashford Dunwoody. A 50's/60's house that was painted white when my brother lived there in the early 90's. The house became the property managers house and downstairs in what was the basement was turned into a gym for the apartment complex. My brother told me he would have weird things happening in his apartment and evidently other people did as well. He was talking to the property manager and she told him that the guy who owned the house before the complexes were built had had an argument with his wife, killed her with an ax, then buried her in concrete in a stubbed out part of the basement. he then finished out the bathroom. Somehow he was found out and put in jail. The property manager told my bro that NOBODY works after dark in the office or stays in there alone. Too much freaky stuff going on. People who have gone in very early in the morning to work-out reported hearing people walking upstairs where the offices were only to find out later that the upstairs was locked and nobody up there. The name of the apartments is "The Ashford". If you google it you can see the house in front of the apartments with a pool next to it.

Good stuff here on it:

http://www.ghostsofamerica.com/3/Georgia_Atlanta_ghost_sightings9.html

Last edited:
How old is the house? I know right where that area is, my granddad lives an 1/8 of a mile down Mars hillchurch rd from there. We have metal detected a lot of Civil war stuff in that area.

Its the cabin looking house that sits on the split where Mars Hill church bares right and McLure to the left. Guy has a big RV in the carport area

Back
Top Bottom