• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A little in your face reminder from the forces of evil

definition of "misinformation"=something somebody disagrees with
Seems an appropriate place to put a quote I just wrote down:

The general policy of the press had been stated by a famous editor five years ago. "There are no objective facts," he had said. "Every report on facts is only somebody's opinion. It is, therefore, useless to write about facts."
-- Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand, 1957

Seems an appropriate place to put a quote I just wrote down:

The general policy of the press had been stated by a famous editor five years ago. "There are no objective facts," he had said. "Every report on facts is only somebody's opinion. It is, therefore, useless to write about facts."
-- Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand, 1957
I'm currently on hour #42 of that book right now.....it was/is a 62 hour listen....

It really blows my mind how dumb we've gotten as a society, that this even has to be said. :lol:
Don’t know that we’ve gotten dumber, just more of ‘em.
Spending all your free time playing video games is not conductive to enhancing one’s personal mental database.

Don’t know that we’ve gotten dumber, just more of ‘em.
Spending all your free time playing video games is not conductive to enhancing one’s personal mental database.
who wants to do that all the time.....my database is about full....but hay, I'm 70....I'm ooozing out my database....
I spend my free time trying to kill squirrels!!

1712595993661.png

Stolen...

Haven't read all of the pages, and probably won't, but when anyone sees/think they see a plane emitting chemtrails, do they check flightradar24.com to confirm if the plane is a commercial airliner or non ID-able plane, as often happens with some gov planes?

If this has been discussed then disregard.

Back
Top Bottom