• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow! With an open mind watch these videos. Landed on the moon or a huge fake and no country has ever landed on the moon?

Moon landing faked or real

• Real

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
There is a starting point in that equation. If the intensity of light was bright enough to blind at it's source (reflection of sunlight at the surface of the moon) then, yes, it would be an issue. But just because you have a perception of the intensity anywhere along the curve, doesn't automatically mean the intensity, at its starting point, would cause blindness.

A similar application of the same law would be earth's gravity: You move away from the earth, and the gravity diminishes by the same law. But that doesn't mean Earth's gravity is enough to crush you when you are standing on the surface.
As much as I hate to get into this, the moon does not emit any light. What you see is a reflection of sunlight off the moon.

That first video about the shadow being the only solid evidence is about as convincing as the flat earther evidence arguments. Not to mention it's been debunked plenty of times and the 90 degree shadow thing can be recreated on earth to show it. They usually come from people who watch something online and think it's all the proof they need.

I'm always skeptical of the government, but some of these "evidence" videos in this thread are pretty laughable, especially the annoying cheese head guy. That's your guy you're going with? :lol:

The biggest issue I have with saying it's fake, is the hundreds and thousands of people who were involved with the moon landing projects. They all kept the fake landing a secret? And Russia was able to do the same thing and all their people involved kept it a secret too? All those folks involved in faking it in a studio in the USA and Russia were able to keep it under wraps all these years?

Not to mention the guy in the deathbed confession video has absolutely zero evidence to back up his claim other than, my dad told me this and he had insider info. 🤷
Russia never claimed to put a man on the moon.

As much as I hate to get into this, the moon does not emit any light. What you see is a reflection of sunlight off the moon.
BS. Countless times during the year the moon and sun are inches away looking from earth. The moon is 93 million miles away and the moon is 230k miles away
Therefore, there is no dark side of the moon because it would be lit from behind.
The moon is a luminary and emits its own light which is cooler when measured from earth.

Isn’t that just a theory, like gravity, and the earth being round?
Gravity is bs. The moon sun earth and salt water from oceans work as a battery with the earth being the negative charge which is why stuff comes down to earth.
The earth is stationary and why Polaris(North Star) never moves. It doesn't move here or in Australia when you're upside down. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom