• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow! With an open mind watch these videos. Landed on the moon or a huge fake and no country has ever landed on the moon?

Moon landing faked or real

• Real

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
Are you even vaguely familiar with Newton's laws of motion?

Specifically and practically: You aim a nozzle with gas coming out of it in one direction. You go in the opposite direction.

Put enough of those nozzles on a craft, with controls inside the craft to manage those thrusts, along with measurement tools that can read acceleration forces, and guess what? You can controllably propel that craft in any direction you like, within the constraints of mass, gravity, drag, and fuel availability. And since there is no drag from atmosphere on and around the moon, the acceleration does not degrade.

Add either radar/and or a simple computer that knows the position, speed and direction of the object you are trying to intercept, and the craft can tell you which way to steer.

Starting from 0, if you accelerate at at 1 meter per second squared, you'll be going the same speed as the lunar module in orbit in about 25 minutes. That's way under 1g of acceleration. You'd barely feel it.

From a physics perspective, you're describing one of the less challenging aspects of the entire space mission. The low gravity, low weight, and lack of atmosphere aid greatly in simplifying the lander ascent.
I've heard of it and I don't believe in the "theory" of gravity so what Newton says is just him saying something.
I don't think space is a vacuum.

The moon sun and salt water are a battery. The sun is the positive charge and the earth is the negative charge.
There is no gravity from spinning backwards at over 1k.
The moon is a luminary that you can see through at times. It is not something you can land on.

2 year college drop out and thankfully so because I retired at 50 and I'm not like some of the idiots in this thread. Works both ways

Back
Top Bottom