• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a ghost or something you cant explain?

Back in 1986 I was a military pilot on active duty. Our unit had an aircraft accident that took the lives of the two pilots aboard. However, that obviously left a void of officers to cover the admin duties. Until we got replacements, I had to cover my friend's job (now deceased) as well as mine. It was a supply officer job, and I was clueless. Sometime that week my friend appeared to me in a dream. He told me exactly what to do, what to worry about, etc. He also told me something to say to his widow/wife. I woke up crying and shaking.

(He/dream/whatever is was) was absolutely correct about everything he said. The unit moved on, and I pulled off both jobs (and as a young 1LT I was not that talented).

I was so freaked out and upset about it, that I never told anybody about it until a few years ago.

When I was 16 we moved from NY to NC. My dad had rented a house until our house in NY sold and our house in NC was built, he lived there a few months before we got down there.
The first night we stayed there my brother woke us all up talking about the lady standing outside looking at us. Chalked it up to him being scared of a new place and went back to bed. When it happened the second night. Started to get weird. Wall mounted heaters would be burning hot, but shut off, odd noises, etc. One day the family decided to take a short trip, being 16, u said hell no and stayed home. Well they left, I decided to crank up the stereo as loud as I could. I was rocking the **** out until a door slammed and someone yelled to turn it down. I ran out to check, no one was home. Figuring I was crazy, I turned it up again, and a second time another door slammed and another tucked off voice. I ran outside till they got home. After explaining what happened my parents decided to tell us that in the time my dad was in the house alone, the same thing happened to him, and he had seen the ghost of the previous owner on several occasions...an old lady. After that we would catch several quick glimpses of her, just standing there, but really not there. When we left the house another family we knew rented the place and had several things happen as well. I recently had looked up the house online and found a real estate ad for it that had several inside pictures of the house. One picture had a slight odd shadow right where we would see her the most, the place where the neighbor had found her, dead, after they hadn't seen her in several days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 90
After my parents moved to GA I stayed in NC and rented a duplex from the same company that rented my parents the house. Paying my rent one day the real estate agent asked me if anything odd ever happened there. None of the real estate agents wanted to go to the house for any reason. There was a lot of odd thing that happened there besides what I listed above. Our cat would not come down stairs. The day we got there she stayed in between the 2 upstairs bedrooms, anytime we cleaned the tat and nicotine stains off anything in the house and made comments about it being clean, the room would smell like cigarettes, none of us smoked, they way the neighbor described her was exactly as we all saw her....

Nothing first-hand. My mother in law swears she saw an apparition of her sister in her backyard the moment she died 1000 miles away. The death was sudden and unexpected.

We had some Obama supporters with AR's and Glocks want training because they were scared the government was going to bring in the UN to enforce martial law.

That was pretty strange and unexplainable. Kinda reminded me of fried ice cream. :screwy:

Didn't read the whole thread, but to answer the two questions in the OP:

No and Yes. Just because I can't explain it doesn't mean it's supernatural.

Back
Top Bottom