• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a ghost or something you cant explain?

Saw this and it made a thought pop in my head from a recent trip home. On the way back from Tennessee we stopped at a Cracker Barrel in Alabama. We are at the table and my daughter is really focused on something; she is two. We follow her line of sight and there is an old picture of a little girl on the wall. It is a reproduction I'm guessing because it looks to be taken in the late 1800's or something like that. Anyways we ask her who it is and she says "T" we say like the letter and she says yes. We ask if she is nice and she says no she doesn't want to be my friend. Not sure what was going on, but it was really strange though; we took a picture of the picture ill have to see if I can find it and post it.

Kids and pets are innocent. There can see the spirits. My 2 nieces grew up in Acworth with one they named thumper all their lives. He never hurt anyone until my sister married another guy. They did not get along. Things were thrown across room and he was physically assaulted.

I have a few and they made a believer out of me.

While stationed on the USS Tennessee SSBN 734 we had an occasion to conduct a burial at sea for a first class petty officer that had passed away unexpectedly. He had been stationed on Tennessee in the past. A few days after the burial at sea a good buddy of mine was on the 0000 - 0600 watch as the roving partrol in the missile compartment upper level when he saw something unexplained and it scared the crap out of him. He looked down at his log book and then turned around to look at the other end of the missile compartment and saw a figure of a first class petty officer in dungarees and wearing a white hat looking at him and then it walked into tube #2 and disappeared. The other watchstander that the rover reports to said that when my buddy came back to make his report he was white as a ghost, shaking and speechless. This guy was not one to make up stories or joke around at all.

We had a friend's 9yr old son over to our house for my daughter's birthday party. This was the first time this kid had ever been to our home. He asked to use the bathroom so I showed him the guest bathroom. When he came out and walked into our living room he was shaking and acting like he was cold. I asked him if he was alright and are you cold? He was trembling and then started stammering and stuttering that he had seen an old lady in my shower while he was using the bathroom. She had peeked out from behind the curtain and looked at him. I immediately went and looked and of course I saw nothing. When his mother and sister came to pick him up, we told them what had happened. They both looked at each other and said this has happened before and it happens all of the time in their home. The sister had heard her brother talking to this woman and opened the door to find her brother sitting there by himself. That is when I found out that ghosts can also attach themselves to people and follow them. I believe the boy saw what he said he did because he was just that scared.

I sometimes refinish antique steamer trunks from 1700 - 1800 era. I had one of these trunks sitting in my back room working on it and I left it there when I went to work the next morning. The trunk was visable from our kitchen sink where my wife was doing dishes. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a little girl standing there next to it and thought at first it was our daughter so she kept doing the dishes. Then she noticed her again and looked straight at her and it was not our daughter but it was a small girl dressed in period clothing and appeared to be the same age standing next to the trunk and then she disappeared. My wife called me at work and told me to get this out of my house. She wouldn't touch it (must be the cuban in her) and I removed it later that day.

I was watching a movie called Dark Water and my wife said it was evil and I shouldn't be watching it because it could bring evil into the house. I looked at her and laughed it off like yeah right whatever. There was a large painting that I had mounted on the brick wall with wire and cement screws over a year ago. I was sitting on the sofa with the painting to my left and my wife was at the dining room table reading when halfway through this movie the painting actually flew off the wall and hit the floor. The wire was not broken and the screw was still in the concrete and there was no reason that painting should have come off the wall. Of course I got the see I told you so from my wife!

This is the closest I've got to any type of ghost story.

My grandfather was a nationally famous cutting horse trainer. He just had a way with horses, they respected him more than anyone else I'd ever seen. I asked him why they responded so favorably to him, and he said he just never changed his aftershave, that way they knew it was him. (Old Spice). But then he'd just laugh. Anyway, he passed away about 5 years ago. After the funeral, my cousins and I got into their big Ford truck and headed up the convoy to the cemetery. The hearse carrying my grandpa was right behind us. We wanted grandpa to drive through the circle drive at the house where he'd spent the last 50 years of his life, one last time. We pulled through and rounded the bend by the barn and corrals. The horses were scattered throughout the lot, all over the place, most about 100 yards from the fence. We drove past, and not a one paid any attention...didn't even look up at us. When the hearse pulled around the corner, every horse...every ******ned one of them came racing to the fence and stood at attention. They waited there, until we were out of sight. We all looked at each other in disbelief, I mean the horses damned near went through the panels when the hearse came past. Weirdest damned thing I've ever seen.

Kids and pets are innocent. There can see the spirits. My 2 nieces grew up in Acworth with one they named thumper all their lives. He never hurt anyone until my sister married another guy. They did not get along. Things were thrown across room and he was physically assaulted.

To continue this story now that I have time. My sisters house in Acworth they owned for 25 years was a portal. Found out my sister was the catylist for spirits. Thumper as they called him was a lost Civil War Soldier that was stuck in time. He always let them know he was there but was never violent. Sit on beds, turn on showers and just plain old let you see things that were not really there.
After her divorce she moved back into this house that I was living in to purchase from her. Needless to say my girlfriend was never told by myself or family about the house but she went to my sister on her own and started to ask questions about things that would happen. When I moved out, she met another man and ended up marrying him and he moved in,well thumper did not like him. They had a fireplace in the house you could sit in and the firegrate was 75 lbs. He threw it across the room into the wall and then physically punched the husband. Well that night they came to my door at my new home at 3am and they were both scared. They never went back and moved into his home and rented the house out. They sold the house years later but the entites followed my sister to the new place ,but they were not the same ghost. She is now married to another guy and things have been calm for years.

Believe it, or not, but many family members had been around this for 30 years. Can`t explain it all off as seeing double from the moonshine....LOL

I came running down stairs one morning,. I had to turn right and then left to get into the kitchen. I almost ran into a man wearing jeans and a demin shirt with a red collar. I spun around to keep from hitting him and to apologize, and he was gone. Another time, my now ex daughter-in-law, was in the basement and she said someone told her to get out.

To continue this story now that I have time. My sisters house in Acworth they owned for 25 years was a portal. Found out my sister was the catylist for spirits. Thumper as they called him was a lost Civil War Soldier that was stuck in time. He always let them know he was there but was never violent. Sit on beds, turn on showers and just plain old let you see things that were not really there.
After her divorce she moved back into this house that I was living in to purchase from her. Needless to say my girlfriend was never told by myself or family about the house but she went to my sister on her own and started to ask questions about things that would happen. When I moved out, she met another man and ended up marrying him and he moved in,well thumper did not like him. They had a fireplace in the house you could sit in and the firegrate was 75 lbs. He threw it across the room into the wall and then physically punched the husband. Well that night they came to my door at my new home at 3am and they were both scared. They never went back and moved into his home and rented the house out. They sold the house years later but the entites followed my sister to the new place ,but they were not the same ghost. She is now married to another guy and things have been calm for years.

Believe it, or not, but many family members had been around this for 30 years. Can`t explain it all off as seeing double from the moonshine....LOL
Living in Acworth I would be interested in where this house is. I would also be careful never to enter it!

The ghost of husbands past?

Back
Top Bottom