• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I FIGURE SOMETHING BIG (GUN WISE)HAPPENED TODAY

It's all a conspiracy against you. Only odt and the overweight "armed", "armored", working men of Georgia 😂. This world needs a reset so bad lol. Make sure yall vote red and don't rely on the next person in the coming elections. Otherwise it's gonna get ugly for everyone. Low hanging fruit first.

It's all a conspiracy against you. Only odt and the overweight "armed", "armored", working men of Georgia 😂. This world needs a reset so bad lol. Make sure yall vote red and don't rely on the next person in the coming elections. Otherwise it's gonna get ugly for everyone. Low hanging fruit first.
Two wings on the same bird my friend.

The site is slower than serp.. the feds are on here trying to find out where all y’all going to meet and start the war.. it’s so slow I can’t even enjoy it.. I nod off between pages loading.. THANK YE LAW PUPS👌
They are watering valuable time and resources if they are in here. The only thing I can think of that's worth arresting someone over is price gouging in the classifieds. It's an atrocity and should be a federal offense with a mandatory six months in jail, a maximum of a 5000 dollar fine and 1 month per dollar their item is priced over full retail. Sounds good to me!

Back
Top Bottom