• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Or vice versa.
There is no vice versa there. Talk about Orthodox Jews in your average American church and people will generally think they are gods people and must be protected at all cost.

Talk about Christians in a Orthodox Jewish church in Israel and they'll wish death and destruction upon you.

There is no vice versa there. Talk about Orthodox Jews in your average American church and people will generally think they are gods people and must be protected at all cost.

Talk about Christians in a Orthodox Jewish church in Israel and they'll wish death and destruction upon you.
Well they don't even believe in the birth of Jesus Christ or that he died on the cross for our sins. They deny that whole teaching emphatically. As I said before once it says in the Bible that when the Lord reveals himself they will fall to their knees and weep realizing they we're responsible and had slain they're true savior.

Well they don't even believe in the birth of Jesus Christ or that he died on the cross for our sins. They deny that whole teaching emphatically. As I said before once it says in the Bible that when the Lord reveals himself they will fall to their knees and weep realizing they we're responsible and had slain they're true savior.
Either do muslims...2 to 1
You lose

Just to be frank all I know is I saw the planes hit the towers and what was reported on. Could have a conspiracy exist well I guess anything is possible but I highly doubt it. All I know is I was at the dealership that day and I watched two planes hit the towers and I could not believe what I was seeing. At least on one of the planes some people had enough balls to step up to the pump and derail that mission. God bless their souls for that.
I sat here one day and watch the show about the assassination of Kennedy. If you watch the show you'll walk away from it thinking for sure that it was a conspiracy. Everything is all discombobulated and turned around and all kinds of facts that are untrue and uncovered and this and that and it's hard to tell what the truth is to begin with. There's always a group of people out there that will dig hard enough and try to find some way to distort truth and facts to their theory of what happened. However, they sure did a bang up job on that show I watched. They really had me thinking you know according to the actual facts and statements that were written that there was some fishy stuff going on that was on the level.

It's been an excellent thread though. I've enjoyed reading every post. I can't say one way or another but to watch those planes hit those towers in national TV sho was pretty convincing. I don't think the media would have stooped to that level to actually air bogus information and to stump the American public like that. Even though I think the media are pieces of you know what, I think that would be a little far-fetched.

I sat here one day and watch the show about the assassination of Kennedy. If you watch the show you'll walk away from it thinking for sure that it was a conspiracy. Everything is all discombobulated and turned around and all kinds of facts that are untrue and uncovered and this and that and it's hard to tell what the truth is to begin with.
The magic bullet from the Kennedy assassination is enough to cause doubts as to the Warren Commission's findings.

The thought that the government would go to such extreme lengths to make something up sounds crazy, but even Trump did not release the classified docs re: Kennedy. After sixty years there is still some super ultra mega secret that the US Gov doesn't want the US People to know.

That's fertile ground for distrust, let alone conspiracy theory.

That last statement reminds me of that skit they had on Saturday night live where the two Arabic dudes were saying " Death to America ". Those were the days when Saturday night live was hilarious. Also back when Eddie Murphy and Chevy Chase and all the good ones were on there man that was classic.

Back
Top Bottom