• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't forget the twin towers collapsing tie-in with Back to the future and how it was predicted in that movie.
Ok, I had to google that one because I've never heard of it. Reeeee-dic-you-luss. :pound:

There was, however, this epidsode of the Simpsons this one time. :tinfoil3:

I watched the second plane hit on live tv.

My former commander was in the Pentagon when it hit, got awarded for bravery dragging folks out while he had serious injuries. He saw the plane up close and personal.

Also they were tracking them before it hit the Pentagon up on the situation screen.

The only question I have asked is was there any additional bomb or bombs planted to go off when the planes hit?

I was at MCG and another prof brought an old school TV on a cart, you remember the old tube TVs? We watched live as the second plane hit the second tower. I remarked that it was a genius tactical move and the other people in the room looked at me in shock and horror. I remarked that all the first responders would've been already at the scene, so the second strike took out the rescue crews. Tactical genius.

Not to intentionally derail this thread. But Israel is the most worthless and potentially malicious "ally" in the entire western world. There is no substantial, logical, and ethical argument as to why the US gives them so much support. Conspiracy theories aside, they have never truly come to the aid of the US. At least, not in a commensurate way to what been given them.

Israel was always promoted as a static "aircraft carrier" for our use in the Middle East. I used to believe that, but after visiting Israel I have me doubts. If we were fighting any ME Arab county I sincerely doubt we'd fly out of Israel. They'd be too much of a legit threat.

Look at Newtown for example

My only concern about Newtown was the video of the same people going into and out of the school. Like a loop, only it wasn't a video loop replaying the exact same footage. There were differences. It's been years since I've watched it though. Sounds tinfoil, but I've watched it.

The question I offer is how likely is that unarmed insurgents took over 3 almost 4 planes at the same time and were 100% successful in their objectives almost at the same exact time with no back lash from the passengers.

Airlines had been trained to go along with hijackers. People are sheep. It was assumed that it was a hijacking and everyone was told to "go along".

Y’all ain’t thinking or going deep enough, this was all planned when the twin towers were built and designed with flaws and fail safes for them to fall that way

There were and are discussions that the twin towers were designed to withstand the impact of a 747 (?IIRC) but those plans were not built into the final building.

Just another longstanding controversy - was it blown up by Spain while docked in Havana Cuba or was it a result of fires in her coal bunker? Most likely caused by methane fires in the coal bunkers, but her sinking led to the Spanish American war.

View attachment 6221590

View attachment 6221570

Thank God, or I wouldn't be here. My great-grandfather was sent over as a private and married a low ranking member of the Spanish aristocracy and they begat my grandmother who begat my father, two begat me. I have his portrait from the Spanish American War. (She, the Spanish "princess", my great-grandmother, later gouged one eye out of the portrait with her stiletto in a fit of rage after my great grandfather spent a night carousing. A great family story.)

Ah, a book filled with such wisdom as saying it's okay to lie to non Muslims, and whose eschatology says that the very trees will tell Muslims where Jews are hiding in order to allow Mohammed's descendants to come kill them.

That's why they bumped everyone on seal team 6, to cover up the bin laden hoax. (The soul surviving member was a plant.)

I agree with this one. Not a tactically smart move. Never made sense. I bought the tinfoil hat for this one. Whatever happened with the Bin Laden assault, someone allowed or caused several of our best to be murdered with this "incident".

Ah, a book filled with such wisdom as saying it's okay to lie to non Muslims, and whose eschatology says that the very trees will tell Muslims where Jews are hiding in order to allow Mohammed's descendants to come kill them.
Does it sure enough say that? Well they are cursed from the get go on that deal!

Does it sure enough say that? Well they are cursed from the get go on that deal!
One of the many translations reads: "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

No wonder so many nations around them want them dead. I don't know about everyone else but I would have a hard time with any religion that directly promoted the hatred and destruction of another nation of people.

I believe in what my God says. To separated myself from those who practice wicked transgressions. It doesn't say anything about killing them. As a matter of fact it very specifically says " Thou shalt not kill ".

As a matter of fact if someone broke into my home I really believe if my life wasn't directly in immediate danger I would hold him at gunpoint till the police got here or just tell the man to exit my premises and give the police a very detailed description.

I am not one of these guys that just salivate at the idea of being able to use their fully suppressed M4 build with light, laser and every other accessory made for killing strapped to it. Also for the sake of being able to use the countless hours and dollars of kill training. If it's my time it's my time and God is in control of that. I can do everything in the world to try and offset that time but if God says it's time then the game is up. I ain't looking to pull a trigger on no one, for no reason.

Sorry for the ramble but that religious text talking about hunting and killing Jews gave me thoughts about the Holocaust and killing humans in general. It's insane and I can't believe their religion says that. UNREAL!

I was that the little Quick stop I believe it was yesterday and the man was standing there and he was carrying open on the hip. I politely ask him what kind of firearm he had. He basically told me what it was and he said " I really wasn't all that much into guns but you know with all the militia's they have here.". I thought oh my goodness I'm definitely in the rural South mountains now. That's all we need. 🫣

I never understood why certain Muslims would wear the you know typical over shirt and then with the Tactical pants tucked in the boots. Now according to their religious texts I fully understand. Often wondered why they chose to dress that way. I guess it's the radicalized groups.

Screenshot_20230917-122544.png

I never understood why certain Muslims would wear the you know typical over shirt and then with the Tactical pants tucked in the boots. Now according to their religious texts I fully understand. Often wondered why they chose to dress that way. I guess it's the radicalized groups.
Check out how the jews view Christians.

Check out how the jews view Christians.
Yeah I know! I just know what my religion says. It's the only one that makes any sense at all about that subject. I know the Bible talks about wars and stuff like that but that was in a time when God manifested and talked to man directly. Or sent angels to give his instructions so we're talking about a different time and place. Now we live on faith and faith alone and what the good book teaches us Christians so that's all I go by. Jesus was born King of the Jews and I respect them because my religion tells me to do so.

Back
Top Bottom