• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
245   0
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a serious discussion about this? No memes. No "Watch this four hour documentary and you will understand" posts. Just honest, interested discussion?

I began as someone who completely believed the narrative. Over the past 23 years, I've begun to doubt. I feel like I've watched all the "conspiracy" things. The movies, the videos, all the things. I'm up to speed on "jet fuel doesn't melt steel" and "oh look, we found a passport" and all the things. But there seem to be so many different, alternative versions that there isn't a cohesive, "this is what happened" theory that explains it.

I have friends and families that are all over the spectrum on this. I also have friends that were in Manhattan when it happened. I went to visit them in January of 2002...so I am kind of close to the event in some ways. So I tread lightly...but I have some friends who say there were no planes at all. About a month ago, a guy at work introduces me to a contractor. The guy I work with says to the contractor, "Hey, watch this. rOmiLaYu? 9/11. Planes or no planes?" I sort of look at him weird and say "What do you mean?" to which he responds. "Planes. Were there planes in the sky on 9/11?" I laugh and say "Well, obviously. They flew into the towers." and the contractor immediately says "Whoa...I didn't know they still made people like you." And they both laughed at me.

So I've got people on that end of things. I've also got people on the other end of the spectrum that I don't even mention this kind of stuff around because if I do, I know it will offend them. People that said "Let's roll" a lot in 2003. Those kind of guys. I also have a few friends who joined up and served in the wake of it. One of them came home in a pine box, too.

But, I'm genuinely interested in a discussion.

So, ODT hivemind, what really happened?

Never heard the no planes theory given there are videos in the thousands of planes hitting both towers. The pentagon?....no videos exist of a plane hitting the most secure building in the world?.....😕
Yeah, there's a whole theory that the planes were "photoshopped" in on live TV and the only thing that happened was bombs. There's an entire documentary on it....and believe it or not, it's a little bit compelling.

Yeah, there's a whole theory that the planes were "photoshopped" in on live TV and the only thing that happened was bombs. There's an entire documentary on it....and believe it or not, it's a little bit compelling.
They would had to photoshop so many angles and stations simultaneously in real-time its impossible; not to mention everyone else recording on their personal devices I just can't buy into that one.

Back
Top Bottom