• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a ghost or something you cant explain?

This is a great thread. I personally do not believe in Ghosts but I have to admit some of these stories have given me chills while reading them. When I was a kid I did feel 2 taps on my shoulder one afternoon while I was in the house by myself. I wheeled around and saw nothing. Freaked me out at the time and I have not had a similar experience after that, but I could see that could have easlily been a muscle spasm and I just interpretted it wrong at the time.

An another note, my wife had an interesting experience with some kind of UFO when she was a kid in Kansas City. She is not a believer in Ghosts and UFOs but to this day still has not figured out what it could have been. She was riding in a car at night with her older sister and saw a dimly lit object hovering 100 feet or so above the ground out in the sticks north of Gladstone, MO. They approached it and then it started approaching them! At that point they decided to get the heck out of there and it followed them until they got to the outskirts of Gladstone, then it just disappeared. From her account it was very large, made no noise whatsoever, and just paced them about 100 overhead. There were no markings of any kind and had no distinct light, but was still somehow dimly lit, and from her account it could not have been reflections of light coming from any manmade source. Several years ago while visiting for Christmas I cornerd her older sister and made her tell me her rememberance of the incident (my wife was not with us) looking for some crack of a smile or differences in my wife's story. She repeated exactly what my wife told me, and there was no sign of joking around - in fact she seemed a little freaked out as she told her side of the story.

An yet on another note, soomeone mentioned an incident they had with possible swamp gas, and others indicated it might have been ball lightening. My understanding is that ball lightening has to come from a very intense power source (such as lightening!) - completely different than swamp gas. Now this I do believe in!

In the mid 1990s by sister in law (not the same sister my wife had the UFO experience with) saw ball lightening after lightening had struck a small tree just outside their living room window off Monn Station Rd in Kennessaw. She said it was a sizzling ball, similar to those Tesla globes that Radio Shack used to sell. She (and my nephew who was with her) said it passed through the window into the living room and was slowly moving across the room, sizlling as it went. After 15-20 seconds it just fizzled out and was gone, and they smelt a burning smell in the living room for several hours after the event. Now that is something I would really like to see in my lifetime!

My brother took this picture 2 days ago at his house. Mighty strange. It would give me the hee bee jeebies.
1957942_693818650656858_2211992518206920365_o.jpg

Had to put this here. My brother was hunting with a buddy a while back at McGraw Ford WMA. They sat (according to them) about 100yds apart on a ridge. My brother began to doze off when he saw a silhouette walking off in the distance. Thinking nothing of it he continued to fall back asleep thinking it must be his buddy or another hunter... Well the hunt ends and they meet up. His friend asks if he went walking, because he saw someone off in the distance. They both realize it had to be another hunter. So they get out of the woods, to the place they parked, expecting to see another vehicle. since it just so happens to be the only way to get to that part of the woods, unless someone swims across the Etowah river. Not very likely in December. Well needless to say no body parked there. Well a couple weeks go by and my brother and I were out there again on another part of the property doing a little recon/scouting and we came across an extremely overgrown 1800's graveyard... Its kinda creepy, and now every time I walk past that graveyard I get goosebumps

I Definently believe in paranormal but am happy to day don't have to any dead people messing with me. But when I was living with a roommate in a small house behind some friends house. I noticed there was kind if a darkness there when we moved in. But I brushed it off as whatever. But I noticed that things would be moved around. Like I would leave my pants out and I would come home and they were hung up. I asked my roommate what's up and he said wasn't me. I figures he was messing with me or I did it and forgot. But little weird things like that kep happening. My shoes got shined etc. One day I come home and walk in and the dishes in the sink are suspended in the air washing themselves and there is and iron going ironing some pants. I was like what the hell and ran out. So I asked the owners what was up and they said there was and nice old lady that lived there before us that had passed away before we moved in. I told them what was going on and they apologized. But what could they do. So figuring it could do something I walked back on in a polite voice said thank you for all your help mrs smith but I want to be left alone. That was the last time I had a weird experience there. On second thought I should have just let her keep cleaning. Haha. True story I swear on a stack of bibles.

Back
Top Bottom