• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a ghost or something you cant explain?

ive seen several vids of these and the bog flames are amazing, one video had 3 blue ones almost perfectly separated across the bog

Just hearing these stories is a trip, one of the more interesting thread in a while. I'm sure something else is out there and around us more than we realize.

We had some Obama supporters with AR's and Glocks want training because they were scared the government was going to bring in the UN to enforce martial law.

That was pretty strange and unexplainable. Kinda reminded me of fried ice cream. :screwy:

No that is frigging haunting and out of the realm :)

No that is frigging haunting and out of the realm :)

Almost as unexplainable as some of the people flocking to the gun stores during last year "Great Gun and Ammo Shortage". I watched a couple of them driving up to the curb with their "Obama '12" stickers proudly displayed park in front of Bullseye in Lawrenceville, march into the store and tell the guy behind the counter "I want one of them machine guns thats gonna be banned"......I thought I was dreaming but now I know they were surely from another planet!!

i dont beleive in ghost,hants, Ect.. and i'm not a religious person by any means, but, this one made me kinda wonder.i have a old 1700-1800 era cemetery on my property.one day a couple of years back,my neighbor comes by with his little boy (about 3-4 +/- years old) and says he keeps talking to a little girl named "Mary" that only he can see.when asked where this "Mary" lives the little kid points to my house and says "down there in the ground".this keeps up for a while so he asked the little boy to show him.so he follows the kid to the cemetery.now,heres where it gets strange.the cemetery has walls about 3' high around it!nothing looks like a cemetery from outside the walls.the dad had no idea thats is what was inside the walls and the kid had never been down there.the dad says "thats weird"then ask if anyone named Mary is buried in there.i told him no because i had reasearched all the headstones,but there was one unmarked grave on the outside that i had figured to be a slave because she was buried at the foot of the lady (outside the walls)she had been left to when the father died (informanton from records found on line-- Singleton, Wyatt --Wills: to his wife Nancy Ann, negro woman Kelly, thence to his daughter Sarah Singleton Dated: 09/01/1847).i found her on a census from before the civil war and her name was'nt Mary.well,just a few moths back i was doing some online work looking through some old records about the cholera epidemic in Ga in the 1800's and came across some things that made me think real hard.it seems that there was a child buried in the cemetry that had died from cholera in the late 1800's!----that child was named Mary. after looking close in the cemetery there is a small grave just to the right of the mother that was shown to have had a child die .the only thing that markes the grave is a small slab under the leaves an dirt with no writting on it.

Last edited:
I feel the presence of ghosts all the time at my job when I have to roam the 1 million+ square foot warehouse I work at. Some people say it was built over a old graveyard. Possibly from the civil war or when the land used to be all plantations. I have seen some strange activity on the cameras as well at one end of the building.

I was around 13 or 14 some older guys in the neighborhood took me to an old abandoned church. There was a bible inside in one of the pews that looked new. The story was that the bible would get heavier the further you got from the church. We picked it up and by the time we were out the door and down the steps it was taking two of us to hold it. By the time we got it to the car all four of us had ahold of it. Yes, I was holding a corner and it was very heavy. We threw it in the trunk of the car and left. We stopped a few miles up the road at a convenience store, opened the trunk and it was gone. We went back to the church, went inside, and it was back in the same pew. I never went back after that.

Back
Top Bottom