• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a ghost or something you cant explain?

Seen some weird lights in the woods once turkey hunting. I was with Bear44 and we were walking in, it was dark, and we see these 3 lights blinking and they were a good ways away... maybe 100 years or so in a direction that shouldn't have any be equipment in. We also would have seen where any equipment would have entered into the woods when we drove by. Needless to say we got the hell outta there. Bear44 went back in 2 days later and walked the same path in, only during the day, and there way no sign of anything being in the woods. To this day we have no idea what the **** was going on.

I'm not a big beleiver in ghosts and such, but my wife has an uncanny ability to see, dream or sense things that will make you ask WTH? About 2 weeks before the female paratrooper died @ Ft. Benning in Jan 05, my wife woke up and told our daughter and me about a dream she had. "She was driving down CR 18 toward post and could see the Soldiers exiting the plane, one chute did not open, and they hit the ground". This was the first death in about 15 years. Another event happened in 06, I was flying out of Atlanta, the plane was picking up speed and the front end was about to lift off when, Bam!, Bam!, Bam!. The plane shut down and skidded alittle left and stopped. A few minutes later a stewardess told us that a bird got sucked into the engine and the pilot shut it down. Within a few minutes there was little fire trucks all around the plane. I called my wife to tell her about it and before I could she said I had awoken her from a dream. She started to tell me about seeing an airplane with fire trucks all around it. After she finished, I told her my predicament and wondered WTH? She has had lots of less dramatic events, but seems to have a sixth sense. I can't seem to get her to key in on lottery numbers though! LOL.

I saw a ghost once, he was actually on the ODT. I clicked on a posting for (1) Federal bulk box of .22LR that was listed for $25 and once I clicked it, it was gone! Crazy.....

You know, I find this stuff fascinating and have other stories told to me by other people but those guys on TV who go LOOKING for this activity?? NO WAY!!!! Being fascinated is one thing but to try to come in contact with the paranormal ain't normal. BAAAADDD JU-JU Fo Sho!!!!

My brother and I saw something like an extremely fast orangutan cross a logging road about fifty yards away in broad daylight. Kinda tall for an orangutan, and not anywhere near a place known to have such animals. Most people would say, "Bigfoot!" This was back in the day before google, etc. so I could not search to see if anyone lost their pet.

OK have to chime in with some theories on this:

Theory one, time streams like waves or rings in a pond are sometimes closer together and there are time or events that draw those spaces even closer together as when that wave or ring strikes an obstacle. For a very rare instance the two come so close that part of one "bleeds" through a convergence if you will and if the all lines up just right we get a glimpse of that other wave but it's only an after echo and not the real deal.

Theory two, wood. Trees either in the forest or in the make up of old homes(i.e. lumber) tend to be one of the few things people think about that are usually present in these stories. I call this the echo effect , where maybe a tree can hold, store or resonate and echo or after effect of an event that took place much earlier. This would also answer as to why someone asked earlier about no cave people ghosts as they lived in rocks or why people from and earlier time might not appear as the trees that "recorded" would be cut down and destroyed.

Theory three, if anything touches, moves or physically assaults , damages or interacts with you then we are not dealing with the above two and should not be considered the same. Unless you know what your dealing with leave it alone!

Yes. I have seen what I believe was a spacecraft of some sort. My father who was a Flight mechanic in the AirForce has seen one too. Dad is a pretty dry and straightforward dude, not really prone to delusions or over-exaggeration. He's not easily startled or excited.

saw a little girl run by me and a buddy at his aunts house and we thought it was his aunts daughter, we run out after her and nothing......we go back in to get her mom and she has been in there with her the whole time.

this same house the tv in his room (he lived with them) would turn on with a grey screen with the tv unplugged.....

I don't know what Id call it but definantly stuff goes on I cant explain

I mean, how come there are no reports of caveman ghosts today? Do ghosts only have a maximum of a 300 year lifespan or something?

Anyway, here's my story. Once I was sad so I went to a cave to think to myself. As I was there some ghostly figure appeared before me. The figure said:
"Proclaim in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, who created man out a clot of blood. Proclaim! And thy Lord is most bountiful. He who taught use of the pen, taught man that which he knew not!"

That freaked me out, so I left the cave. But then I returned later. And
when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying "Hammerhead636! You are the apostle of Allah and I am Gabriel." I raised my head towards heaven to see who was speaking, and Gabriel in the form of a man with feet astride the horizon, saying, "O Hammerhead636! You are the apostle of Allah and I am Gabriel." I stood gazing at him moving neither forward nor backward, then I began to turn my face away from him, but towards whatever region of the sky I looked, I saw him as before.

It was quite the sight to behold.

hmmmm and here you are posting on ODT......what a waste

Seen some weird lights in the woods once turkey hunting. I was with Bear44 and we were walking in, it was dark, and we see these 3 lights blinking and they were a good ways away... maybe 100 years or so in a direction that shouldn't have any be equipment in. We also would have seen where any equipment would have entered into the woods when we drove by. Needless to say we got the hell outta there. Bear44 went back in 2 days later and walked the same path in, only during the day, and there way no sign of anything being in the woods. To this day we have no idea what the **** was going on.

check out bog lights/fire and ball lightning

Back
Top Bottom