• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping scare stories.

10 pages and the OP only got 2 LIKES ? tough crowd here. lol dayum
1646094760925.png

Let’s revive this thread

My ex was a witchy woman always sensing things and it ran in her family. Her mother was also notorious for being able to pull intimate details about strangers out of thin air just by being in their presence.

We were in Upland California in an older part of town where there were several antique bazaars. This particular one was in a three story building that was quite old. We had already made the rounds to all of the other rooms when we made it to the third story, There was a brightly lit room with a beautiful antique metal fan. The daylight poured into this room and filled it and I felt drawn to that fan so I sprinted up ahead to go check it out.

I took one step into that room and the hair in the back of my neck stood up, I had the most uneasy feeling I’ve ever felt in my life as if someone was furious that I was about to touch their personal possessions. The room was full of other stuff yet I can’t remember details about any of it because I immediately spun around and exited the room. My ex asked me why I rebounded so quickly out of that room and then she took a step into the room as well and it hit her hard.

She said let’s go right now and we didn’t speak another word until we were in the car. I asked her what was going on in that room and she said there was an angry old woman in the corner very upset that people were touching her things

Never experienced anything like that before or since thankfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Savannah is a crap hole , never go out downtown after dark!

Ok I’ve got one, this was a couple of years ago. My buddy and I were turkey hunting on a local wma, we got there a good bit before daylight because we had a good walk ahead of us. We were walking down an old road bed when we saw a small bright light just off the side of the road bed. Well my buddy was walking in front and went straight to the light and it just disappeared. Still have no clue what it was but a very strange experience.

Savannah is a crap hole , never go out downtown after dark!
It definitely has it's rough places. My family and I were leaving Crystal Beer Parlor Restaurant and took a wrong turn and walked into the wrong part of town. A guy walking down the sidewalk said, "hey man, you and your family don't want to keep walking this direction. These folks down here ain't exactly the welcoming type." I shook his hand and thanked him and we promptly walked back to the more touristy part of town.

Not a hunting or camping story, but definitely spooky. My wife and I were sitting in our kitchen, on each side of the breakfast bar. I was on the den side, she was in the kitchen side. Immediately to my left was a 6x6 that went from floor to ceiling, that anchored the breakfast bar. On my wifes right, against the 6x6, we has an old antique flat iron. The TV remote was between the flat iron and the edge of the breakfast bar. As we talked we both saw the flat iron levitate, go OVER the remote, past the edge of the breakfast bar, and hang in the air for a second. It then fell 3 feet to a ceramic tile floor. The tile wasn't broken. Still no idea what that was all about, it was mid day on a weekend, neither of us had been drinking.

Not a hunting or camping story, but definitely spooky. My wife and I were sitting in our kitchen, on each side of the breakfast bar. I was on the den side, she was in the kitchen side. Immediately to my left was a 6x6 that went from floor to ceiling, that anchored the breakfast bar. On my wifes right, against the 6x6, we has an old antique flat iron. The TV remote was between the flat iron and the edge of the breakfast bar. As we talked we both saw the flat iron levitate, go OVER the remote, past the edge of the breakfast bar, and hang in the air for a second. It then fell 3 feet to a ceramic tile floor. The tile wasn't broken. Still no idea what that was all about, it was mid day on a weekend, neither of us had been drinking.
time to move or at the very least get rid of the iron.

Back
Top Bottom