• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping scare stories.

Well there was that time 30 some years ago, deer camping on the Curtis farm on the Oconee, when that gunfight broke out across the river. Three dead I think. Warden to the rescue.
aint the first time thats happened.......

1639706331874.png

I have a few stories but not hunting related. First though, I work in medical with alot of “educated” people. Generally speaking in a group, people won’t say they have had a ___ experience. Once you get them alone and the idea of being made fun of is gone the real stories come out.
Anyways. I’m a nightshift nurse. One of my jobs has been a nursing home for years. Jokes aside I have never seen anything weird but my residents have told me a few stories. We have a locked dementia unit on one side of the building. I’ve had 4 different residents tell me a tall man in black would come out of bathroom and shake their bed at night waking them up and then going back into the bathroom. If you have ever had a loved one with dementia then you know 4 demented patients claiming the exact story in different rooms is interesting.
Another one is during the height of covid I had 2 very sweet ladies in the same room passed away on the same night. After the funeral home collected their bodies and the rooms cleaned, their call light kept going off all night. At first I thought it was the cnas playing a trick on me. So I locked the room and the light still came one so who knows.
The last one for now is when covid came through it killed roughly half of our 140 patients. So 2 halls have been “deep cleaned” and locked for future use. These halls were quarantine during the worse of it so if someone passed away from covid they generally did it here since the hospitals were full. If you walk down them since then. The air feels heavy and well as some of my cnas say, “Something doesn’t resonate with my soul down there.” Could be mind games but idk.

Back
Top Bottom