• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping scare stories.

So some friends had bought a house in a Paulding County subdivision. House was probably mid-90s construction so not old. Anyway they would come home to books and things knocked off shelves. Drawers opened and stuff tossed out onto the floor, that kind of stuff. Anyway we were over there one night visiting we were sitting around the table talking. I simply asked “How is the ghost problem?” Literally a couple seconds later a picture goes flying off the wall crashing and glass breaking. Needless to say we cut our visit short at that point.

So some friends had bought a house in a Paulding County subdivision. House was probably mid-90s construction so not old. Anyway they would come home to books and things knocked off shelves. Drawers opened and stuff tossed out onto the floor, that kind of stuff. Anyway we were over there one night visiting we were sitting around the table talking. I simply asked “How is the ghost problem?” Literally a couple seconds later a picture goes flying off the wall crashing and glass breaking. Needless to say we cut our visit short at that point.
I would have cut a turd short at that point!

Hell naw..a whole lot of nope right there

Something I have always wanted to see, but never have.

My sister in law lived in Kennesaw in the mid 90's, and she is not one to tell tall tales. She said there was an extremely close lighting strike near the front of their house. She spotted it just outside the house and watched it come through their living room window. It floated around with a faint sizzling sound for 5 seconds or so, then just fizzled out to nothingness.

I'm extremely jealous, but if it were to enter my house, I probably would not be too elated to see something that rare.
Ball lightning

Back
Top Bottom