• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to the work force?

The younger generations work force for the most part is done, the good ones have been snatched up already. It is an employees market right now for sure.
The smart hard working ones are out there killing it right now. My son enlisted in the Army / NG before graduating high school last year, after graduation he went to boot camp, then AIT, for JUST 7 months, got paid to learn a trade and became a warrior combat medic.
Then not long after training, he was recruited out of the blue to get PAID to be come a paramedic with a nice sign on bonus, there is a dire need for paramedics right now. 16 hour shifts and he loves it, OT like a mofo. We are new to the military family, so far, it has been fantastic seeing my son accelerate so quickly, military folks get **** done!
The skies the limit for those who are willing to get **** done. The ***** snowflake spoiled brats are just fine half assing through life not giving a damn about nothing, ****'em all when they get left behind.

The younger generations work force for the most part is done, the good ones have been snatched up already. It is an employees market right now for sure.
The smart hard working ones are out there killing it right now. My son enlisted in the Army / NG before graduating high school last year, after graduation he went to boot camp, then AIT, for JUST 7 months, got paid to learn a trade and became a warrior combat medic.
Then not long after training, he was recruited out of the blue to get PAID to be come a paramedic with a nice sign on bonus, there is a dire need for paramedics right now. 16 hour shifts and he loves it, OT like a mofo. We are new to the military family, so far, it has been fantastic seeing my son accelerate so quickly, military folks get **** done!
The skies the limit for those who are willing to get **** done. The ***** snowflake spoiled brats are just fine half assing through life not giving a damn about nothing, ****'em all when they get left behind.
Congratulations to your son and your whole family as it sounds like y’all raise him right. Good to hear someone that isn’t afraid of hard work, dedication, honor and is willing to make the sacrifice to invest in his future. When the music stops (and it will) those without a chair are going to be in a world of hurt like they could never imagine.

The Government is paying them too much to stay at home. Sooner than latter we'll all have to pay for all this. However it could've been much worse had they completely shut it all down at one time

You couldnt tell by the airport today. The parking decks and lot were full and closed off. People must be takin there wuhan money and goin on vacay since kemp is stopping the federal payments next week or two. March of last year the parking at the airport was damn near empty. Literally 20 cars. All the shops/restaurants at every terminal was closed. Me and a co-worker were the only two passengers on planes for 5 flights over two months.

Back
Top Bottom