• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to the work force?

K79540

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
I've noticed less traffic on the roads in the am..and we can't find any help...from laborers to cdl drivers....everywhere I look...you see sign on bonuses offered at places like McDonald's...which we are offering them now just to try and get some movement...wth happened to our country?

The dimocrats not letting a good crisis go to waste, that's what happened. My entire Company has been remote working since March 2020 due to covid with that probably being much the norm going forward. They lied to us all through "covid" to get rid of Trump, and it worked. Ever since, they have been giving the states extra unemployment $$ ($300 on top of what you'd normally get), which effectively pays people who were laid off $15/hr to sit on their couch. Bust your a** as a laborer for $12 or $14/hr or sit on your couch for $15? You are seeing what most people have chosen. 35 red state Govs have told the feds they can keep their extended unemployment "benefits" after September when that ends. WE NEED PEOPLE to get back to work!

Back
Top Bottom