• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

Not being able to find something I know I have. On a mission to find no matter how long it takes. Fuel level falling under 1/4. Mileage on oil changes. Dirty vehicle. Lights on that are not needed. Half ass trim outs on electrical devices
( plates outta plumb, screws not aligned, device not centered) bends and spacing on conduit and plumbing not perfect. Rat nest panel wiring…suspended ceilings not centered in rooms, door reveals… I was a bitch to work for in commercial building.

where do I start...how about a joint in the crown molding that you now will get to look at the rest of your life.....after telling the trim man NO JOINTS!!!!!
dishes NEVER touch my sink!!! They are either washed & dried instantly, or rinsed, and put in the dish washer!! NO UNNEEDED LIGHTS ON!!! of course, I don't even need to mention that one....naturally, both temp zones in the car and truck HAVE to match!! All pans cleaned, and put away prior to eating....unless the actual food is in the pan...my bar stools HAVE to be "in place".....as soon as anyone leaves that has sat on one...it's reintroduced to it's position!!! I will not let the cleaning lady change my sheets.....I won't even get into that one....

Dirty dishes and my kitchen in general. Absolutely cannot stand a dish in the sink. Every thing that gets used gets washed right then and if I come to your house and there's dishes in the sink I'm washing those too.
I'm not the world's greatest housekeeper but my kitchen will be clean damnit.
Please come visit.

Back
Top Bottom