• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
144   0
Reaction score
I think everyone has some sort of OCD quirk. For me, it’s probly the volume on the radio. For some reason if I randomly turn the knob to turn it down and it lands on (for example)11, I have to bump it down to 10 or up to 12. Or whatever other odd number it may land on just aggravates me if it’s not on a nice round number lol. I can let it go if it lands on the 11(or whatever other odd or non divisible number lol) but I won’t like it.

I think I beat all quirks of OCD at least a few years ago.
Wellll, except for domesticated animals. If I’m taking care of dogs, horses, cats I’m still close to OCD about that. Non-domesticated animals too. Cardinals, Crows, Deer, Hummingbirds. HUMMINGBIRDS??!! THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING WAS WEDNESDAY AND I DON’T HAVE HUMMINGBIRD FEEDERS OUT. THE CREPE MYRTLES AREN’T PRUNED YET!
O . C . D . IS NOW AWAKENED !!

When a so called tech leaves this
IMG_0475.jpeg
When it should look like this
IMG_3993.jpeg

Volume has to be on an even number, period. Things need to be at a right angle and evenly spaced. If I start working on something I will obsessively work on it until it's done, even if it takes until 3 in the morning. If I make plans and something doesn't work out how it should I will absolutely rage about it and not be able to get **** done the rest of the day. All doors have to be completely closed. If it's a door outside it also has to be locked, I will walk through and check.

Volume has to be on an even number, period. Things need to be at a right angle and evenly spaced. If I start working on something I will obsessively work on it until it's done, even if it takes until 3 in the morning. If I make plans and something doesn't work out how it should I will absolutely rage about it and not be able to get **** done the rest of the day. All doors have to be completely closed. If it's a door outside it also has to be locked, I will walk through and check.
Are you living in my head? Same all the way around!

Back
Top Bottom