• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

Dirty dishes and my kitchen in general. Absolutely cannot stand a dish in the sink. Every thing that gets used gets washed right then and if I come to your house and there's dishes in the sink I'm washing those too.
I'm not the world's greatest housekeeper but my kitchen will be clean damnit.
Same, I cannot stand an unpolished kitchen.

Let's see, after showering I have to dry between my toes with the socks I'm about to put on, even though I just dried them with a towel.
I always, always have to wear a t-shirt under my outer shirt, even if the outer shirt is a t-shirt (like a logo shirt.)
I have to blow my nose in the shower no matter what.
Can't sit with my back to a door in a restaurant. I'll actually make the person I'm with move if they try to make me sit with my back to a door.
I'm sure if I asked my wife, she'd come up with more.

Amen, but you can go overboard
She’s really not overboard,there is just nothing gonna be out of place.the kitchen counters table are always cleaned immediately.i purchased her a rumba about 5 years ago.it runs daily.
The grand babies are mellow her out some she can’t keep up with there messes until they go home.

She’s really not overboard,there is just nothing gonna be out of place.the kitchen counters table are always cleaned immediately.i purchased her a rumba about 5 years ago.it runs daily.
The grand babies are mellow her out some she can’t keep up with there messes until they go home.
Definitely one of the marks of a good woman, keeping a nice home

Back
Top Bottom