• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

The mattress must - MUST - be pushed all the way against the headboard.
SOOOOOOOOO THISSSSSSSSSSSSS, every freaking night. I don't even understand how the mattress works its way down. Also the fitted sheet is always pulled to my side of the bed for some reason, so every night I have to go to her side of the bed and pull it back.

Let's see, after showering I have to dry between my toes with the socks I'm about to put on, even though I just dried them with a towel.
I always, always have to wear a t-shirt under my outer shirt, even if the outer shirt is a t-shirt (like a logo shirt.)
I have to blow my nose in the shower no matter what.
Can't sit with my back to a door in a restaurant. I'll actually make the person I'm with move if they try to make me sit with my back to a door.
I'm sure if I asked my wife, she'd come up with more.
I dry between my toes with the towel, of course, then use a hair dryer....THEY HAVE TO BE DRY before going into socks!!!

Let's see, after showering I have to dry between my toes with the socks I'm about to put on, even though I just dried them with a towel.
I always, always have to wear a t-shirt under my outer shirt, even if the outer shirt is a t-shirt (like a logo shirt.)
I have to blow my nose in the shower no matter what.
Can't sit with my back to a door in a restaurant. I'll actually make the person I'm with move if they try to make me sit with my back to a door.
I'm sure if I asked my wife, she'd come up with more.
I think we're the same person...

Back
Top Bottom