• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

Not being able to find something I know I have. On a mission to find no matter how long it takes. Fuel level falling under 1/4. Mileage on oil changes. Dirty vehicle. Lights on that are not needed. Half ass trim outs on electrical devices
( plates outta plumb, screws not aligned, device not centered) bends and spacing on conduit and plumbing not perfect. Rat nest panel wiring…suspended ceilings not centered in rooms, door reveals… I was a bitch to work for in commercial building.
Working in commercial building construction for 20+ years has ruined me. I’ll get started while out to eat and it drives my wife NUTS!! lol

Working in commercial building construction for 20+ years has ruined me. I’ll get started while out to eat and it drives my wife NUTS!! lol
Man I know… does the same to my wife. I count ceiling tiles , rafter spacing etc just to get an idea of sq. ftg. Look at hvac lay out, finishes used…

One thing I can't do is organize my things. Because I've learned, every time I put something "where I'll always be able to find it", I never see it again. So, just leave it where it's at and I'll find it again.
I only started loosing things when a female moved in with me.......And get your mind out of the gutter........

Back
Top Bottom