• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to the work force?

cause the USA is full or worthless mother ****ers
Mostly true
But I don’t blame the workers.

why work hard all week for $350 or sometimes less,
$10 hr x 34 hours is $340 BEFORE taxes.
Most places won’t let their employees work More Than 34 because then they have to give benefits.
Even $15x40 is less than the fedgov is paying to stay home .

when you can make $550 for staying home ?
I’d be doing the same.

There are conservatives taking advantage of the handouts.

There are sponges () in every party...

Say I was to offer you 60k a year to stay at home loaded on a care with monthly installment and you don’t have to lift a thing but show that you have applied to a job or 3, would you turn that down?

This is an arbitrary number of course however his is real.

Folks are making a better living on unemployment that actually contributing to society...

Remember there are sponges () in every party...

I know many adults supposedly “out of work” collecting unemployment that are making 2 times the amount of money on unemployment than if they were to go back to their job/ career field.

Lowe’s and many other establishments can not keep employees either... folks are coming in for a week or so and walking off the Job to get back on unemployment. From the employers perspective folks coming to be hired on don’t want to “work” what ever “work” is. I have been told specifically by management at the Lowe’s store in Columbus Ga that folks will go on break and not come back.

Ga is one of many states to stop taking the Fed Subsidy of the extra 300-400 a month on top of whatever the regular unemployment is. This is not just a Ga issue this is a National issue.

What would you purpose to eliminate the sponging and getting folks back to “work”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are sponges () in every party...

Say I was to offer you 60k a year to stay at home loaded on a care with monthly installment and you don’t have to lift a thing but show that you have applied to a job or 3, would you turn that down?

This is an arbitrary number of course however his is real.

Folks are making a better living on unemployment that actually contributing to society...

Remember there are sponges () in every party...

I know many adults supposedly “out of work” collecting unemployment that are making 2 times the amount of money on unemployment than if they were to go back to their job/ career field.

Lowe’s and many other establishments can not keep employees either... folks are coming in for a week or so and walking off the Job to get back on unemployment. From the employers perspective folks coming to be hired on don’t want to “work” what ever “work” is. I have been told specifically by management at the Lowe’s store in Columbus Ga that folks will go on break and not come back.

Ga is one of many states to stop taking the Fed Subsidy of the extra 300-400 a month on top of whatever the regular unemployment is. This is not just a Ga issue this is a National issue.

What would you purpose to eliminate the sponging and getting folks back to “work”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cut the free **** off...if there are just a few of us paying taxes...who covers the cost?

Hopefully by this time next year the economy will have completely tanked, interest rates will be over 15%, gas over $5 a gallon, unemployment over 25% and no government bail out money left so these worthless POS will be starving and begging for a job.
I’m ready for some of them 16 and18% cds these youngsters don’t remember them with 18% home loans

Back
Top Bottom