• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to the work force?

Hey [mention]LongNose [/mention] , If an applicant was able to apply for a position as a tech- what’s the typical starting salary? Then what’s the potential for growth? Does your company take those that are new to the industry an provide them training IOT successfully get into your industry?

By the way not for me I don’t know squat about your line of work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey [mention]LongNose [/mention] , If an applicant was able to apply for a position as a tech- what’s the typical starting salary? Then what’s the potential for growth? Does your company take those that are new to the industry an provide them training IOT successfully get into your industry?

By the way not for me I don’t know squat about your line of work.

For a someone with no experience pay would would start between 15-18 and an experienced tech would start between 20 and 30 depending on skill set. Raises yearly and in the field training throughout.
I'm looking for experienced technicians

All we can find is the mediocre that I have to carry on top of all my other duties.
I complain about them being incompetent no matter how much I try to train. However they are laser focused on their side work and vacations.

Now my personal assistant that is incredibly talented, educated and profitable wants to leave because he only makes $17.50 an hour for a $40k+ position. He has my keys to the kingdom and trade secrets with no NDA. He's pushing out $5k an hour and has been doing so for the two years I've trained him, so I just let him do stock trades (gamble) while he works.

For a someone with no experience pay would would start between 15-18 and an experienced tech would start between 20 and 30 depending on skill set. Raises yearly and in the field training throughout.
I'm looking for experienced technicians

Beautiful! Thanks for the input brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those that risk it all to start and grow a business, deserve to reap the majority of the profits. The way employees think now, is that they should be getting that money.

“The way employees think now, is that they should be getting that money”.

Don’t forget to add “For Minimal Effort”.

Those that risk it all to start and grow a business, deserve to reap the majority of the profits. The way employees think now, is that they should be getting that money.
True for small businesses, public traded companies not so much. But in order for a small business to grow, their employees need to be vested in its growth, this wont happen if they are paying mediocre wages. They also wont be able to hire the talent, if the starting pay is right at the borderline of the poverty level.

Back
Top Bottom