• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open carry vs concealed

I personally envy folks that OC, they get the best service at fast food restaurants...

open+carry1313499177.jpg

I'm sure all the law enforcement officers will start switching to concealed carry any day now...

;-)

Because it works so much better.

Umm, I do switch to conceal carry on days I'm not being paid to open carry. . . and it works! Haven't been a target yet . . .

. . . on the other hand, I've met some pretty pissed off people while open carrying in a uniform . . .

But, I should add, I have been seeing OC more frequently (yes, even a few HiPoints . . but no rifles yet), and I really dont have an problem with it if that's your thing . . . . I just prefer to blend in . . .

Umm, I do switch to conceal carry on days I'm not being paid to open carry. . . and it works! Haven't been a target yet . . .

. . . on the other hand, I've met some pretty pissed off people while open carrying in a uniform . . .

Honest question:

If concealed carry works.... Why do LEO's open carry?

I would think you would rather do what works best...

CliffB- I can no longer carry on the side, either outside with a garment over it or iwb, due to a back injury years ago. Knowing that "carry I must", totally by accident I discovered appendix carry (right up front off to one side of the belt buckle). And this position can be done either owb or iwb and be concealed. True- there are adjustments that have to be made but I carry "back pain free" now and have been for about 4 years. If you have not already, please give it a try. It may just do the trick. JP

I have attempted it to various degrees. No real effort given just simple positioning of the gun but i have slowly been rotating the gun further forward. Started around 5:30, then 5:00 and so on and so forth. Here lately i am almost at 3:00.

Back
Top Bottom