• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bill of Sale vs. No Bill of Sale

your sail your roules

permits and william cells dont mean ****,trust your gut.
scan through this list and tell me why a permit would make anyone feel comfortable about a sail.
just becuase you have one doesnt mean your not a criminal
True, but you do you due diligence. That goes a long way. Your gut ain’t always right either.
Like not having a will, who do you think will get what. State can lay claim on it, if you owe anything. Either the State or the Lawyers will eat up all the value. In and out of court and the time it takes now days.
Besides you answered you question yourself, seeing a GWL matching GDL makes me comfortable, as you said My Sale MY RULES.

Some people think the Civil War was about states' rights. Others think it was about slavery.

Actual, but forgotten, history: It was about the bill of sale issue.

We Georgians know what we got.

We'd have put it back in the safe but for that fella Sherman.

I understand some folks would always want a bill of sale on a firearm sale just to cover their rear, but do you ever really need one? If you're the original owner of a firearm and it was transferred to you on a 4473, I guess it'd be a good idea to have a bill of sale with the purchaser's information on there if you sold that firearm since it could be traced back to you in an unfortunate incident. I'm interested in selling a few items that I'm the original purchaser on and didn't know if I needed bills of sale or just make sure the purchaser had a current carry license. Opinions appreciated!

I won't sign one....not with my real name anyway.

Back
Top Bottom