• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you owned the ODT what changes,if any, would you make and why?

Why yes,yes we do.It has been forwarded to Lax for its insertion in his avatar.

LOL,

if a gun was listed for 800.00 i would put the price below of it new so that away people are not able to over price something but that is not for just guns hat would be for everything listed

Knowledgable people won't buy--Stupid people will learn--encourage people to do research on what they buy----and if they don't--then it will cost them in the end
This is a Great Site--and the masses of people Love it--the USA is paying too much attention to the squeaky wheels of life--I say-----and the horse they rode in on.
Keep the masses Happy and you will be Happy---You Guys and Girls at ODT are Great and the Non-Squeaky's appreciate you--Really

if a gun was listed for 800.00 i would put the price below of it new so that away people are not able to over price something but that is not for just guns hat would be for everything listed

Would you also research the shops near the person to tell if it is in stock at that price?

i would install a post to score ratio, if you have only a 1 score then you should be cut off at 25 posts, 2 = 50, mods would be exempt of course, mabe even 1= 10, discussion forums also exempt

i would install a post to score ratio, if you have only a 1 score then you should be cut off at 25 posts, 2 = 50, mods would be exempt of course, mabe even 1= 10, discussion forums also exempt

If that happened then the owner "OS" could only have 4k posts.
Dont think that one would help.

Back
Top Bottom