• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you owned the ODT what changes,if any, would you make and why?

I would make a rule as to how many times an item can be posted per month, without a significant ($20-50) price drop. It really irks me to see the same guns on here every three days for 6 months in the what's new section. If you have posted a rifle on here an have had zero offers for six straight months, maybe the price should be lowered?

Didn't read all the suggestions but mine would be the same rule I have on my own site. You have to be 'sponsored' by someone to become a member. If you act up (as solely determined by the self appointed benevolent dictator), you BOTH get banned. It does make for a smaller site but the drama sure gets eliminated. ;)

Interesting idea... just curious, would you have had a sponsor when you joined a month and a half ago?

The only real change I would like to see is in the classifieds you have to put what gun it is in the title. If your selling a hi point the put hi point in the title, not "9mm handgun" or carp like that, and put your city as your location, not you zip code, USA, or other stuff like that.

No carp in ads... I'm down with that... damn fish!

Do something to attract more Female members..preferably single redheads..Whos father owns a truckstop..chrome shop or momma has a pie shop(i love pie)...

Yeah.Redhead about 5'6 long legs..23years old..12olbs..big boobs with a college degree a good job and a house(of course im not being to picky)

Back
Top Bottom