• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you owned the ODT what changes,if any, would you make and why?

+1 on comments in fs/ft threads. Lots of trolls. Some people need to start thread own thread. I have been guilty of the first and done the second!!!!!!!

Strictly enforce the rules that exist. Read a post the other day where the person said their infraction tab was 2 pages long. If true, why are they still here?

I'd stop the comments in the classifieds and force folks to PMs...

The only real change I would like to see is in the classifieds you have to put what gun it is in the title. If your selling a hi point the put hi point in the title, not "9mm handgun" or carp like that, and put your city as your location, not you zip code, USA, or other stuff like that.

I suggest it should be easier to narrow down what you are looking for by manufacturers and calibers. There is a rival site that does this and it makes it easier. This site is so much better in every category but this one option. It would be nice to simply click on a particular caliber and/or the manufacturer to show what is listed under these categories.

Didn't read all the suggestions but mine would be the same rule I have on my own site. You have to be 'sponsored' by someone to become a member. If you act up (as solely determined by the self appointed benevolent dictator), you BOTH get banned. It does make for a smaller site but the drama sure gets eliminated. ;)

Back
Top Bottom