• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's going on with the view counts?

The Stoic Noble

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
The handgun, rifle, shotgun, ammo, and accessories forums are all showing only one view on every listing. Is the site just dead today?
Update: Notifications also seem to be affected. I'm receiving notifications for this post but not for my listings on "The Trading Post". All of "The Trading Post" sections seem to be affected but not other forums such as "The Range".

I have NOT had problems myself, I use an “ I PAD “ though…. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

The only reason I say this is because with the IPad I don’t run into virus problems or anything as I did when I used Windows based computers.

I have NOT had problems myself, I use an “ I PAD “ though…. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

The only reason I say this is because with the IPad I don’t run into virus problems or anything as I did when I used Windows based computers.
After I said a miracle happened
ABRACADABRA AND POOF THINGS GOT FASTER…
Ain’t that strange.. thanks FEDS

The handgun, rifle, shotgun, ammo, and accessories forums are all showing only one view on every listing. Is the site just dead today?

From what I remember those statistics are not "real time", they're updated by a periodic back-end process. The busier the site/server is, the longer it may take for them to get updated.

Back
Top Bottom