• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you owned the ODT what changes,if any, would you make and why?

I just want a way to rate users based on their actions. If those rstings meant anything that would be cool but I think it would be nice to be able to see everyone else's take about someone.

Now, Dougie, whatEVER could you be hinting at? ;)
To answer your question, nope. See, another plus! :)

No...I'm not hinting at anything. I was just curious. I don't think we'd have such a rich and diverse community if we had a referral only program. I know I wouldn't be here if we had.

No...I'm not hinting at anything. I was just curious. I don't think we'd have such a rich and diverse community if we had a referral only program. I know I wouldn't be here if we had.
It's a matter of degrees. Nothing is perfect. No (or at least less) drama means smaller membership. Simple as that really. I've seen sites grow beyond what made them great in the first place and they completely lost their identity. Some view membership numbers as a measure of success, others look for different qualities.
For the record, I was referred here by someone (actually from out of state) that thought he was a member but turns out he had never signed up (he has since).

I would do a little more to eliminate multiple accounts . I would place a little more value on your word . If you have a price and change it after the fact you should get time off. A friend recently told a user here he would take the car he had for sale user raised the price and turned it into an auction.

Back
Top Bottom