• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you owned the ODT what changes,if any, would you make and why?

If I took over the site today Id remove my infraction for laughing at somone flaming a high price add It said "LOL i bet it does."

Oh im evil evil now!

Remind folks that there is life outside of the internet. How someone can post 24 hours a day makes me wonder(not that there is anything wrong with it), just reminds me of the mail clerk in the cabinet in "Men in Black II" who never sleeps...lol

Beaudreax, you need to buy a gun from me to get some feedback..lol. J/K
I don't need no stinking guns, I don't have no stinking guns! ... ;)
(I actually do have a Blackhawk I had listed to trade but I guess I need to broaden what I'd consider for a trade... )
Got a Smith model 57 you wanna' trade me for it? :cool:

I don't need no stinking guns, I don't have no stinking guns! ... ;)
(I actually do have a Blackhawk I had listed to trade but I guess I need to broaden what I'd consider for a trade... )
Got a Smith model 57 you wanna' trade me for it? :cool:

PM me with pics and price, gotta go to a BB game, be back around 10 p.m.

I would remove the censors and PC mentatlity we have

Infractions to those who don't talk ****....come on people we are all grown ups can't anyone take a joke anymore.

New Members must be invited and vetted by an existing member

Bill of Sale would earn you an infraction

Everyone must be a supporter, or no membership for you.

I would remove the censors and PC mentatlity we have

Infractions to those who don't talk ****....come on people we are all grown ups can't anyone take a joke anymore.

New Members must be invited and vetted by an existing member

Bill of Sale would earn you an infraction

Everyone must be a supporter, or no membership for you.

Jawhol! lol

I would make a rule as to how many times an item can be posted per month, without a significant ($20-50) price drop. It really irks me to see the same guns on here every three days for 6 months in the what's new section. If you have posted a rifle on here an have had zero offers for six straight months, maybe the price should be lowered?

I think that is a function of how the ads are displayed. Since they default to showing in the order the thread was started (not updated), ads quickly end up 2 pages back after the first day. Bumping them does not help, thus - new ads.
Changing the display mode to latest posting would allow bumps in place of new ads. Then you just limit bumps.

Back
Top Bottom