• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you owned the ODT what changes,if any, would you make and why?

Turn off comments in Classifieds

Stop ranking by post counts.....it encourages too many GLWS...wish you were selling...wish you were trading.....wish I had some cash...blah, blah, blah.
Open a chat room for the folks that come here to boost their post counts.

Moderate ( prior to allowing )all post of the whiners, price gouging cry babies.

Stop ranking by post counts.....it encourages too many GLWS...wish you were selling...wish you were trading.....wish I had some cash...blah, blah, blah.
Open a chat room for the folks that come here to boost their post counts.

I support a chat room, I have seen some forums have a dedicated chat room which is good for conversation that doesn't really have a proper forum and needs real time back and forth.

I support a chat room, I have seen some forums have a dedicated chat room which is good for conversation that doesn't really have a proper forum and needs real time back and forth.

Those always work real well.Scand ring a bell,and you know it will go the same way.Some keyboard dick shift running that suck.

- - - Updated - - -

You pick me one and I'll ride it out with you

Fair for shore.Will be in touch.muhahahaha

Those always work real well.Scand ring a bell,and you know it will go the same way.Some keyboard dick shift running that suck.

If the chatroom required us to use our forum name by linking it through this site then it could work, it was the ability to pretend to be other people that ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom