• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you owned the ODT what changes,if any, would you make and why?

There is alot of talking lately about rude remarks in for sale threads
and
The outrageous priced items.

If this was your site, what changes would you make?
or would you let it run its coarse?

remember, you gotta be the peace keeper to try and keep the masses happy.

----

This is in no way a bash thread of the current progress, just a what if.

Apply the present "rules" before adding anymore. Some children run wild here and others post popcorn and get in trouble, would make sure each Mod knows and applies them equally and without bias of whom the poster is or what that Mod individually allows/disallows, then I think a lot of this crap, whining, and woman gossip would go away. It is like a bunch of children here at times, I am sure most of those in the melee are quite young but some old farts too. Could go on and on but that is enough for fodder.

I love when members believe they know more than anyone else. Whether it be prices, types of guns, correct terminology, or correct spelling, they are always so quick to tell everyone else what they should be doing. I don't like bans, don't want anymore rules, don't want any of our members banned, and I certainly do not want to be told the price I should ask for anything I sell. The members who believe that they KNOW what the price should be, show nothing more than their total ignorance. I would love to ask those who want to flame others for their prices, "What exactly makes you the know all be all of prices? "How exactly are you being hurt by someone else's price?" If they answered those two questions at all, then I would remind them to, "mind your own business"! If you want to play on this play ground, play by the rules. I believe it is just too simple for some to understand.

This!!!......

My new motto... probably best I don't post the other one...

f61adbfbadd934ee550545249319bd5d.jpg

Web forums of various flavors underutilize their collective power. We could be more effective at marketing our thoughts and opinions to sporting goods companies in return for discounts etc. I can't believe more companies don't utilize forums like this for above board data mining/surveys.

OBAMA Steve and his band of merry mods cowboy the f--k up and quit being so sensitive, politically correct crybaby bastards and let's not forget the showing favoritism to their gay ass supporter buddies.
Viva La Revolution
Snake Dr.

Back
Top Bottom