• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home internet / WiFi hotspots - 4G Community

"
We are saddened to inform you that due to circumstances beyond the organization’s control the Internet connectivity benefit of membership will be ceasing no later than November 30, 2017. "

???

Sprint has not cut off the hot spots yet. Does not mean that they won't.

s2.quickmeme.com_img_ef_ef0292c0dc1da89dbeb443142a8df4a5a0db133f38aeebfe54f70ac6df0e6fa1.jpg

I ditched 4GC yesterday. I have taken a chance on Calyx. It is working fine (faster than 4GCommunity) for now. I programed my 4GC hotspot to also work with Calyx so now I can leave one at home hooked up and I have one to take with me when I am out and about. Making lemonade.

I was thinking I was paid through Dec, but cutoff was Nov 30. I knew the whole deal sounded too good to be true.

Guess it is any minute now......

I was thinking I was paid through Dec, but cutoff was Nov 30. I knew the whole deal sounded too good to be true.

Guess it is any minute now......
I pre-paid thru June 2018, that's why I disputed the original charge with AmEx. I had asked 4GCommunitu to refund the unused 7 months of service and they blew me off. So AmEx pulled 12 months out of their bank account and refunded me all. I did not ask for as much, but 4G community had their chance

Back
Top Bottom