• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High priced Guns & Cheap scopes?

Never used a scoped rifle my wholetime in the service and did pretty good in Nam.Sometimes it's the guy shooting the rifle.
I'd choose irons over cheap optics as well. Pretty sure there are plenty of advancements in today's world that would have made things much easier 50 yrs ago, optics included.

This is awesome. A scammer started this post to try and make himself look like a legit member, he's since been banned, and his post is going on 8 pages now.
I'm sure he's laufen about it under a new name now.

scopes always end up as a jerk off comp with folks trying to justify deminishing returns. Yes you should prob do a bit better than a 100 dollar scope but high end scopes are useless to prob 90%+ of shooters and most shooters wouldnt even be able to tell. Its easy when you have them all next to each other to see slight differences and before anyone tries to get up in arms, no i dont do high end shooting. . . . but i do work on high end laser optics with lens that cost about 4k each on our low end . . . .i can promise most high end shooters . . . . YOU havent seen clear glass

Back
Top Bottom