• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT is nice to look and laugh at but I buy all my guns new and from a dealer. Why you ask?

This thing hits a lot of folks. My best friend's son was dropped off at the ER in Greenville, SC by his "buddies." Dead, OD (Fen), nobody even stayed to give his name, just dropped him off outside like a dead dog. Nobody know'd or seen't nuffrins.

My heart goes out to WildBill.
That's terrible!! As you say, like some trash to be picked up later. I'm sure his buddies went straight out and bought more junk for themselves.

No wonder he had some recent vacations - it all makes sense now.

This thing hits a lot of folks. My best friend's son was dropped off at the ER in Greenville, SC by his "buddies." Dead, OD (Fen), nobody even stayed to give his name, just dropped him off outside like a dead dog. Nobody know'd or seen't nuffrins.

My heart goes out to WildBill.
THANKS MEN!

images (8)~2.jpeg

yep it was ! killed him dead! TERRIBLE
Sooo Sorry to read this , I know 2 people who passed from that crap , 1 knew it was Fent , 1 was a fake Perc or M -30 (Oxycodone IR ) . This is the first real confirmation I've heard of fentanyl truly being in Weed .

May your Son RIP , & God bless you your family & friends.

"Truly"

Sooo Sorry to read this , I know 2 people who passed from that crap , 1 knew it was Fent , 1 was a fake Perc or M -30 (Oxycodone IR ) . This is the first real confirmation I've heard of fentanyl truly being in Weed .

May your Son RIP , & God bless you your family & friends.

"Truly"
It's being done, whether intentionally to produce a more intense high or by accident in cross contamination, it's happening.

I sold 5 guns and some ammunition on here recently. Priced them all where they should be and sold every one within a week of posting them for sale. Every person felt they got a good deal because I wasn't asking for way more than they were worth.

AND, every gun was in perfect working order.

Back
Top Bottom