• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT is nice to look and laugh at but I buy all my guns new and from a dealer. Why you ask?

Also you can be like me and buy a gun from someone you trust, only to sell it later to the pawnshop and find out it was stolen. Needless to say, after the way he handled it, we're not friends anymore.
Hoe Lee Chit!

Yup. I prefer to order and have it shipped local over having to drive to a Georgia FFL anyways. Same with having to drive in Alabama for a deal. Why would I drive an hour or two to pay more when I can get it shipped four miles down the road for less.
so true! some times we are just lonely? lol

What have they got you on?
oh man i will have to get that bottle!
after my son died last year of fentanyl poisoning, i just had this rage inside of me.
not everyone has smoked a little marijuana, but most people have, and the poison marijuana. damm i just had some anger issues!

oh man i will have to get that bottle!
after my son died last year of fentanyl poisoning, i just had this rage inside of me.
not everyone has smoked a little marijuana, but most people have, and the poison marijuana. damm i just had some anger issues!
His weed was laced..?

Because I don't like to buy other people's problems used for more than I can buy new and without those problems.

If you want to ACTUALLY sell used guns then consult the internet for values. If you just want to overprice stuff and show off your collection then you are at the right place.
Know what you’re buying. I spent 35 years in the automotive retail business. In 53 years I’ve owned 3 new cars. To my knowledge I’ve never purchased someone’s else’s problem. Same with guns. A used car or a used gun has never become a problem for me. Just know what you’re doing. Ignorance is bliss until it costs you.

Back
Top Bottom