• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT is nice to look and laugh at but I buy all my guns new and from a dealer. Why you ask?

oh man i will have to get that bottle!
after my son died last year of fentanyl poisoning, i just had this rage inside of me.
not everyone has smoked a little marijuana, but most people have, and the poison marijuana. damm i just had some anger issues!
There are no words to explain how sad hearing this makes me feel. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Damn Chinese and Mexican drug dealers. They will all burn in hell.

after my son died last year of fentanyl poisoning, i just had this rage inside of me.
not everyone has smoked a little marijuana, but most people have, and the poison marijuana. damm i just had some anger issues!
I knew and admired your son that worked at Villa Rica pawn. Is he the child you lost?. Regardless May God Bless you and your family.

His weed was laced..?
you hear about **** like this...was it laced weed? that is some sick ****.

What have they got you on?
this is the stuff, wife said she tells a difference in me! even called me, Jody sometimes! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpeg
    IMG_3019.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom