• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT is nice to look and laugh at but I buy all my guns new and from a dealer. Why you ask?

Hey dudes !! I hope all is good with everyone today….. I have been just reading these threads , have not been able to sleep much.
wildbill1973z28 wildbill1973z28 : your pic of that pill bottle has your name and address visible. I’m sure you are aware that some folks will do dirty stuff with that info, you may want to remedy that /block it out .
Just a thought/suggestion ! :)
I hope all is well your way , I also hope you have a great day !

You guys can mark your crap up 800% and it won’t phase me. I’m staying. I’ve met some of the finest folks I’ve ever met thanks to ODT. You fellas are incredible.

wildbill1973z28 wildbill1973z28 so sorry, my friend. I keep hearing how hard it is to be a kid these days, but nobody talks about how it is to raise them. It’s a very different world. I’m so sorry, brother.

Sorry to hear about losing your son...very sad. Especially the way it happened.

Don't know what else too say.......
This thing hits a lot of folks. My best friend's son was dropped off at the ER in Greenville, SC by his "buddies." Dead, OD (Fen), nobody even stayed to give his name, just dropped him off outside like a dead dog. Nobody know'd or seen't nuffrins.

My heart goes out to WildBill.

Back
Top Bottom