Ford Mopar or Gm

all of the american brands have good and bad. Claiming one to be superior, all the time, no matter what, is pretty stupid in my opinion.

I have an 06 Dodge Ram. Love it. Hate the fact that i need a $300 wiring harness adapter to change the radio (WTF OVER?!) Drive a 96 ram? not unless it had that cummins. those trucks sucked.

I have a 72 blazer. Love it. Drive a 92-02 blazer? hahaha no.

Had a jeep, loved it.

Drive fords for work, love most of them. next truck is going to be an f-250 for sure.

all of the american brands have good and bad. Claiming one to be superior, all the time, no matter what, is pretty stupid in my opinion.

I have an 06 Dodge Ram. Love it. Hate the fact that i need a $300 wiring harness adapter to change the radio (WTF OVER?!) Drive a 96 ram? not unless it had that cummins. those trucks sucked.

I have a 72 blazer. Love it. Drive a 92-02 blazer? hahaha no.

Had a jeep, loved it.

Drive fords for work, love most of them. next truck is going to be an f-250 for sure.

Yep. The only thing I cant stand about Ford's are their interiors. If they could make them look/hold up better, I woudnt mind owning one.

Yep but the Toyotas built here clearly are. (Superior) Yeah It sucks for US auto manufacturers but it's widely regarded as fact the world over for a reason.
Stupid is spending hard earned money on something that (A) doesn't hold its value and (B) goes in the shop more than it should driving up cost of ownership for the consumer.

I'll never own another Ford. I've had 3 Hondas, 1 Acura, 2 Chevrolet's, 1 Dodge and now a Ford. This is the last Ford i will ever willingly park in my driveway.

Back
Top Bottom