• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping scare stories.

Two come to mind. But they can be explained. Years ago me and some friends went to a rope bridge that went over a decent size river in north Georgia mountains. It was up pretty high. We went in the middle of the night. I don’t know why so don’t ask lol. The moon was full and bright so we didn’t have flashlights turned on while we walked back on the trail to the car. I just randomly turned on my flash light and pointed it on a tree branch. There was a Beautiful white owl. Just sitting there. We were like 5 feet away. While we were just staring at it something very close howled. It was loud. Everyone took off running. I’m a husky fella so I was slow. I managed to grab one of my friends that tried to take off and leave me. Lol I didn’t let him go til we got back to the car. I told him if I go, we go lol. I’m not sure if Georgia has wolves. But it sounded like one. And no it wasn’t a yote.

2nd one

Last hunting season I was in a ground blind. Just before sunrise a bob cat screamed about 10 feet behind me. Scared the piss outta me. At least I hope it was a bob cat.

Back
Top Bottom