• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping scare stories.

The place I work at now is supposed to be haunted by a old man in in a green suit.. I’ve been working at a machine and feel something touch me in the back.. turn around AND NO BODY is there.. been working late( just by myself and here a lady call me by name.. I was only one in the building

Had an old house we were working on in Woodville Ga. Guy that owned it had to go to Atlanta to get some materials and I stayed at the house. Got time for bed and I decided to stay in the front room with the door closed with a fire going. was sitting there and the door opened and I got up to close it. Sat back down on the couch and something touched my leg. I looked down and could see a dent in my thigh and the cloth being pushed down like a finger was doing it. You can do the same to yourself and feel it. Anyway the pressure went away and I told the haint we sharing this room tonight cause its the only heat I got and no vehicle to get away from here. Didnt sleep real well but wasnt touched again

I’ve stepped out back one nite to take a piss.. in the western sky I saw 3 lights.. they were in a straight line… everytime the 1st would disappear another light would appear… called my daughter to clarify what I was seeing.. she saw the same thing… it was like the lights where rotating

Had an old house we were working on in Woodville Ga. Guy that owned it had to go to Atlanta to get some materials and I stayed at the house. Got time for bed and I decided to stay in the front room with the door closed with a fire going. was sitting there and the door opened and I got up to close it. Sat back down on the couch and something touched my leg. I looked down and could see a dent in my thigh and the cloth being pushed down like a finger was doing it. You can do the same to yourself and feel it. Anyway the pressure went away and I told the haint we sharing this room tonight cause its the only heat I got and no vehicle to get away from here. Didnt sleep real well but wasnt touched again
My grandfather would check on my aunt everyso often like that.. he would open her bedroom door and she would say EVERYTHING IS OK DADDY.. the door would close.. she just had came to live with maw maw after he passed

Back
Top Bottom