• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

******* Amazon

Colossus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Driver drove 5' away from the corner of my house. Road end about 20-30' away from my house. I walked outside to see why there's a vehicle right by my window. Driver said she was making Amazon delivery. She then told she was planing to drive around my house. I dont have a road that goes around the house. There was dog's cage in front of her. And my wife's garden. I told her she cannot go around my house.
Driver started to buckup and keep getting stuck. Driver tried to push the car out as her daughter drove the vehicle. Driver then made a U-turn in my yard. Driver still wasn't able to get traction, and keep on spinning out. My phone cable and main water line is buried where driver was spinning out.
I approach the driver. I told her she needs to stop. "I got phone cable on main water line there. You cannot keep doing this. You have to call AAA(towing)"
Driver told me, she doesn't care. I told her; no, you going to damage my phone and water line. Driver started being aggressive towards me. That she wont let me talk to her that way in front of her daughter. I didn't yell, rise my voice, or used profanities. I done nothing to the driver for her to start yelling and waving her hand towards me. She was being aggressive and blaming me that she got stuck. I pointed at my vehicles parked 20-30 feet away. "Road ended there."
She kept on saying she doesn't care and if I wont stop talking to her, she will do something. I ask; "what are you going to do?" She reply; "you know what. "
I got the phone and called the Police. I spend over 2 hours in the rain watching her. She might have set my house on fire and drive her vehicle into it.

amazon reply "$200.00 for the damage to the grass."

Just POS.

Attachments

• IMG_20181201_200847228.jpg
    IMG_20181201_200847228.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 20181202_102355.jpg
    20181202_102355.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 295
  • 20181202_102524.jpg
    20181202_102524.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 295
Well, at least they comp’d you $200, so I think Amazon handled it well. Not sure if $200 will cover it, but they would probably make it right if it cost more. Those drivers are independent contractors that are part of Amazon’s last mile delivery program. They’re like Uber drivers that make deliveries. It doesn’t take much to qualify, as you found out.

you must have ordered from Amazon, otherwise why was she there. So, shouldn't be hating on Amazon they weren't driving the delivery vehicle, the idiot was. So F,ing delivery person applies.

Back
Top Bottom