Amazon gonna get somebody kilt

And you are right sooner or later somebody gonna get hurt or killed . No way on earth I would agree to do that .
Especially not in a town like Macongo. Everybody here is on tenterhooks with the killings and shootings.

A post on Nextdoor yesterday reported a drive by random "blassin" at a man walking his dog to the stop sign in the Wimbish Hills neighborhood at 4 p.m. in the dang afternoon. Ridiculous.

WTH is a "house coat"
This is a "House Coat" lol
House coat.gif

They made a 03:30am Delivery to my house, my driveway alarm went off, security lights came on, My Dog went wild barking, I grabbed a House Coat and a Saiga 12 with Drum, from the bed to the door in under 45 sec. Even the wife said she was impressed, but not the girl driver, she kept screaming, "AMAZON, AMAZON, AMAZON". An over night delivery LOL Life in the New Americaski!!!! :spy:
That's wtf I'm talkin bout!!!

How we soon forget, already happen in ga. Guy shot 2 Amazon deliver guys he thought was robbing his house or something. Big lawsuit for Amazon so probably got hush money. The employees sued Amazon as they had nothing identifying them as delivery drivers provided by Amazon. But as I understand it, the quick ordering is subcontracted out, get it within a day or even 2 hrs. That’s when the people pop up in their own unmarked vehicles to deliver stuff

Back
Top Bottom