Amazon gonna get somebody kilt

Why would anybody walk outside their house in the middle of the night to "confront" a would-be intruder?

If you think they're trying to get in, you have sacrificed cover, concealment, and the ability to execute an ambush through your own personal fatal funnel. And if there's more than one of them with a half-thought plan, you've walked into their potential ambush.

And please tell me no one is considering firing through the door and thinking that's going to be a simple "justified shoot" in the courtroom. I swear some folks have watched Justified or Dirty Harry one too many times. There are ways to protect your family, property, and freedom at the same time, people.

I know some of y'all are joking but lord help anyone who considers these as viable options.

Why would anybody walk outside their house in the middle of the night to "confront" a would-be intruder?

If you think they're trying to get in, you have sacrificed cover, concealment, and the ability to execute an ambush through your own personal fatal funnel. And if there's more than one of them with a half-thought plan, you've walked into their potential ambush.

And please tell me no one is considering firing through the door and thinking that's going to be a simple "justified shoot" in the courtroom. I swear some folks have watched Justified or Dirty Harry one too many times. There are ways to protect your family, property, and freedom at the same time, people.

I know some of y'all are joking but lord help anyone who considers these as viable options.

Exactly what antifa wants you to think.

ODT:

America is screwed!

No one wants to work!
Everyone is on welfare and is suckin ole gubmint dry!

Dey took er jerbs!!

Also ODT:

[Random black kid working the midnight shift as a sub contractor for a trillion dollar company so they can get over on paying him benefits and so you can get your packages within 30 secs of ordering]

“Anyway I went to a blastin and realized it was the delivery kid and den I skreamed at him hey watcha doin you’s gonna git urself kilt! Luckily, I missed all 7 shots, so he fine. The audacity of sum folk delivering my packages real quick like dat.”

Back
Top Bottom