Amazon gonna get somebody kilt

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
So, dogs go to barking this morning around 5:30 am. I grab the pistol, go out the front door, and come face to face with a young black man in a hoodie on my porch, personal auto sitting in my driveway. It scared me, but not as bad as it did him. He saw the pistol and quickly shouted “AMAZON DELIVERY!”…. We had a little talk about being in someone’s yard in the dark, and not in an Amazon uniform or marked vehicle…I understand that he is just doing his job. Somebody else might not be as restrained as I was…

They made a 03:30am Delivery to my house, my driveway alarm went off, security lights came on, My Dog went wild barking, I grabbed a House Coat and a Saiga 12 with Drum, from the bed to the door in under 45 sec. Even the wife said she was impressed, but not the girl driver, she kept screaming, "AMAZON, AMAZON, AMAZON". An over night delivery LOL Life in the New Americaski!!!! :spy:

So, dogs go to barking this morning around 5:30 am. I grab the pistol, go out the front door, and come face to face with a young black man in a hoodie on my porch, personal auto sitting in my driveway. It scared me, but not as bad as it did him. He saw the pistol and quickly shouted “AMAZON DELIVERY!”…. We had a little talk about being in someone’s yard in the dark, and not in an Amazon uniform or marked vehicle…I understand that he is just doing his job. Somebody else might not be as restrained as I was…
I've told y'all this one before but oh well...In 14 when we lived in Ft Valley the wife had went to the Mormon Church a good bit late in the year. So one night in December she gets out of the shower and went to freaking out. " There's somebody on the front porch!"
Well I grabbed the Makarov and the Maglight and headed out the side door. Got to the porch and nothing there but a big cardboard box by the door. No names on it anywhere. Turned out to be holiday candy and a big ass turkey left by the church. So I almost threw down on some Mormons leaving us gifts.

Everybody on the odt.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 7.40.42 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 7.40.42 PM.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom